Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great day - shame that i had to work !
Picked up my new Red and Silver ABS at lunch time today, very happy with the service provided by Jenny at Rockingham Powersports in Western Australia.
I had the shop fit the Honda Carbon fuel cap protector and Herringbone tank protector. Rode it home about 10km..........can't wait to do a few more:)

I will post a pic soon.
Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
306 Posts
What a great day - shame that i had to work !
Picked up my new Red and Silver ABS at lunch time today, very happy with the service provided by Jenny at Rockingham Powersports in Western Australia.
I had the shop fit the Honda Carbon fuel cap protector and Herringbone tank protector. Rode it home about 10km..........can't wait to do a few more:)

I will post a pic soon.
Cheers
Paul
Nice one. Be safe, you don't have to Stoner next week.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Great choice: "Red and Silver ABS". Exactly the bike I'm waiting another 2 weeks for.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats! It's a great bike. I've got 170 miles on mine. I suited up at 9:30pm last night after the kids were in bed and rode around town in 44F weather in the dark for 40 minutes, and it was beautiful.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Enjoy the ride! Be sure to post some ride reports.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Congrats on taking home your baby. I remember the day I rode my bike home. True celebration and a party:D Took weeks for my feet and wheels to touch the ground:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picking mine up on saturday

Picking up my bike on saturday..ordered it on december 2 and it's been a long wait. Can't wait to get it home and put some shine to it!!!!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Happy trails my friend..be sure to add your bike at Fuelly | Share and Compare Your MPG

I took off work this week myself..rode about 250 miles today ...7 hours saddle time (Corbin seat,not stock)..had a blast...almost 78 degrees...but on the mountain tops at 4800 feet elevation on the cherohala skyway, it was really cold, probably 40 degrees

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Happy trails my friend..be sure to add your bike at Fuelly | Share and Compare Your MPG

I took off work this week myself..rode about 250 miles today ...7 hours saddle time (Corbin seat,not stock)..had a blast...almost 78 degrees...but on the mountain tops at 4800 feet elevation on the cherohala skyway, it was really cold, probably 40 degrees
250 miles?? How did the bike feel on the twisties?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts