Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congratulations... and great taste in color...

You make the bike look *much* better than I do...

·
Banned
834 Posts
Congrats! The more I see women on this bike the more I feel I should be on a 600. lol

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
389 Posts
awesome, lets ride.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats! The more I see women on this bike the more I feel I should be on a 600. lol
Oh I am sure I will upgrade to a 600 down the line. Just because I am a chick, doesn't mean I can't ride. :) I pick up 'hands on' type of activities quickly.

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Don't worry about the 600cc comment, it was stupid. Women are just as capable at driving as men and are not relegated to a certain cc of bike. I'm sure if you wanted at 600cc you would have bought one.

Congrats again, have fun!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Banned
834 Posts
Oh I am sure I will upgrade to a 600 down the line. Just because I am a chick, doesn't mean I can't ride. :) I pick up 'hands on' type of activities quickly.

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Motorcycle.com Free App
Oh no I didn't mean that in a disrespectful way. A saleslady that was trying to sell me a bigger bike insisted that a man of my height should start on a 600. I thought her comment was ridiculous but the more I see women and lil dudes on 250's it makes me feel that I should have started on a 600.

I probably should have just said congrats, nice bike! My bad, I was thinking aloud.

There is a chick I know that is 4ft 11" and rides a 2011 GSXR 600, it makes me feel like a punk on a 250. lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats, good to see you wearing your gear! At first you'll baby it...and in due time you'll abuse it..in an exciting, fun kind of way :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Congrats! I like your jacket, and the bike too. :)

How insulting :mad:
I think it's cool to see another lady join the 250 family. I've seen more girls riding the CBR 250R, other than a group meet.

I just wanted to thank those of you who replied to my first post. Drove my new baby home yesterday! =) 10 whole miles! LOL =)
It's quite fun and addicting, isn't it?

Congrats, good to see you wearing your gear! At first you'll baby it...and in due time you'll abuse it..in an exciting, fun kind of way :D
I was the other way around. Beat it hard and then started taking my time. Had to "break it in". ;)

I drove myself to work and home today! It was a great feeling. =) I think I'm in love. <3<3
Awesome. I ride mine as often as possible. So much fun.

·
Registered
149 Posts
MAN look at that rear end. Don't you guys think the CBR has one sexy rear end?

Grats on the new ride, and welcome to the forums! Stay safe!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts