Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
One of my favorites....."how do you gas this thing up? When I take the gas cap off, what do I do with it?"

·
Registered
514 Posts
I still hate that stupid bar. Oh well life goes on.
>:)
Actually, in this country, still the gasstation people refill your tank. Most of them found out, now, that there is a position where they can refill without bigger problems/delays!

And the best thing, they stick the fuel nozzle steep in now. Nozzle far away from the edging of the inlet. :x
And this way, the venturi inlet is on one side, the fuel outlet on the other side of the bar.
Works from left and right, you only need to hold the nozzle either from 5 or from 11 o'clock position. From 5 oclock it works better and seems to be more natural. so the pump on the right side, parking a bit behind , and you (I) can even lead the pump attendent, to do it the quicker way.
A bit bike-'shaking', in the end, helps too.
0:)

Edit: 5 o'clock, if you sit on it. Not from the pictures 5 o'clock, please. On this picture, it would a 3-4 o'clock, lol!

·
Registered
613 Posts
>:)
Actually, in this country, still the gasstation people refill your tank. Most of them found out, now, that there is a position where they can refill without bigger problems/delays!

And the best thing, they stick the fuel nozzle steep in now. Nozzle far away from the edging of the inlet. :x
And this way, the venturi inlet is on one side, the fuel outlet on the other side of the bar.
Works from left and right, you only need to hold the nozzle either from 5 or from 11 o'clock position. From 5 oclock it works better and seems to be more natural. so the pump on the right side, parking a bit behind , and you (I) can even lead the pump attendent, to do it the quicker way.
A bit bike-'shaking', in the end, helps too.
0:)

Edit: 5 o'clock, if you sit on it. Not from the pictures 5 o'clock, please. On this picture, it would a 3-4 o'clock, lol!
After riding other bikes without the bar. I found the bar annoying still. However after 19k miles the bar hasn't slowed me down either.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts