Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

New rider and first bike. I got the Black 250 w/o ABS in July and got through my first season without bailing... accidentally anyway. A van backed into me so I had to think quick and lay it over on the bar end on the curb to keep the fairings from getting killed. Muffler cover got a little scratch. Great bike for city riding. Smooth controlled turns and confident sense of balance. Slammed on those brakes a couple times and the control was great! Rode in the rain about half a dozen times and never felt like it would slip out. I thought I'd want to jump to a 600 this spring, but I changed my mind. This bike is way too much fun.

Found some great threads on here about mods so I'm looking forward to getting at it again this spring.

If there are any people reading this who don't have a bike yet, I strongly suggest watching Twist of the Wrist 2. I watched it a lot and it helped me get a lot of mental training before I even got on a bike. The acting is hilarious but the knowledge is great! Covers everything from shifting to riding in wet conditions to throttle control, etc. Check it out!

Cheers. Safe riding.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Welcome and glad you are enjoying it.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings CyclePsycho,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations of the purchase of the cbr.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts