Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
overheating

The weather here has been pretty good. Some days it's been scorching hot. Since I'm still new to riding I still wear a jacket, so I get over heated really fast and have to take breaks
At least you are protecting yourself...ive got a Rocket jacket with armor and a removable lining so when its removed theres mesh in parts of the jacket creating a great amount of airflow..even on hot days its alright.. while im moving even with gloves, boots, cortex riding pants, and of course helmet its still alright..safe riding Ehh!!:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At least you are protecting yourself...ive got a Rocket jacket with armor and a removable lining so when its removed theres mesh in parts of the jacket creating a great amount of airflow..even on hot days its alright.. while im moving even with gloves, boots, cortex riding pants, and of course helmet its still alright..safe riding Ehh!!:D
Yeah. I've got SHIFT jacket with all the removable armor and lining in it, but I neglected to look for ventilation when I bought it lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Greetings fellow Canuck! I'm on the left-coast (Van. Isle.), and it's been gorgeous riding weather for about 3 months now (I have to savour it while I can... in a few more months, the monsoon season begins).:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.