Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Been riding for about a month now, and my 250R is my first bike.

Anyone else in here from the GTA, or Guelph area?

·
Registered
636 Posts
hello from the other side of lake erie.. hope your bike is treating you good Ehh!! Hows the ridin weather up there canada way?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello from the other side of lake erie.. hope your bike is treating you good Ehh!! Hows the ridin weather up there canada way?
The weather here has been pretty good. Some days it's been scorching hot. Since I'm still new to riding I still wear a jacket, so I get over heated really fast and have to take breaks

·
Registered
636 Posts
overheating

The weather here has been pretty good. Some days it's been scorching hot. Since I'm still new to riding I still wear a jacket, so I get over heated really fast and have to take breaks
At least you are protecting yourself...ive got a Rocket jacket with armor and a removable lining so when its removed theres mesh in parts of the jacket creating a great amount of airflow..even on hot days its alright.. while im moving even with gloves, boots, cortex riding pants, and of course helmet its still alright..safe riding Ehh!!:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At least you are protecting yourself...ive got a Rocket jacket with armor and a removable lining so when its removed theres mesh in parts of the jacket creating a great amount of airflow..even on hot days its alright.. while im moving even with gloves, boots, cortex riding pants, and of course helmet its still alright..safe riding Ehh!!:D
Yeah. I've got SHIFT jacket with all the removable armor and lining in it, but I neglected to look for ventilation when I bought it lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Greetings fellow Canuck! I'm on the left-coast (Van. Isle.), and it's been gorgeous riding weather for about 3 months now (I have to savour it while I can... in a few more months, the monsoon season begins).:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts