Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

greetings from florida.

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  HSR01 
#1 ·
So I bought my brand new 2011 cbr250(color red) just a few days ago. I guess ill start with a little about myself.
I've been riding for slightly over 6yrs.
Have owned:
Honda nighthawk 250
Yamaha fzr600
Yamaha xt225
Yamaha yzf600r
Triumph bonneville.
I'm an avid long distance riding and enjoy the challenge a new bike always offers. Sorry to make this short but I'm currently on my phone. I look forward to cultivating the awesome resources this place offers.

#4 ·
So what do you think of it compared to your larger bikes?
I miss the memories not necessarily the displacement.
It's certainly a change for me the yzf was an incredible bike that carried me across the country several times.
My philosophy is "its more fun to ride a slow bike fast". I rarely have gotten the itch to get a 1000cc SS bike even when I had the finances to do so. I think in the end passion for the sport knows no displacement.
I'll certainly will make sure to give a more full report on the cbr after break in and maybe a few road trips.

Riding ergo's would probably be similar to those of your yzf600r im imagining
Ergos are actually pretty good compared to the yzf. With the yzf i was slightly lower and a little more stretched on the tank. I'm 5'11" 138lbs so fitting on the 250r isnt an issue for me. I'll have to upload some pictures after work tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.