Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

This is Sudeep here. You can call me Sudeep/BikerSuz/Suz... I'm from Bangalore, India.

Honda CBR250R is getting launched here in India very soon. Bookings had already started from 1st Jan 2011.
I had booked mine in the 2nd week of Jan. Delivery of the CBR is expected to be somewhere in the 2nd week of April. I'm totally excited about it. My choice is a Red-Silver combo without ABS.

Joined this forum to know more about the people outside India in terms of their biking style and interest. It would be great to have a lot of knowledge transfer also.

Cheers!

·
Registered
131 Posts
welcome to cbr250.net Sudeep!!

I love the CBR250R red & silver combo, it's a color combo that screams Honda! Once you get your CBR250R delivered, please do take some pic's for us if you could.

How come you didn't go with the CBR250R ABS system?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome to cbr250.net Sudeep!!

I love the CBR250R red & silver combo, it's a color combo that screams Honda! Once you get your CBR250R delivered, please do take some pic's for us if you could.

How come you didn't go with the CBR250R ABS system?
Thanks for the welcome! I'll surely share the pics once I get my CBR.

The reason for not choosing ABS was that, currently we do not have any bikes equipped with ABS here in India. So IMO it may not change anything drastically. I understand the benefits of ABS and I'm not being over-confident here, but I guess I can live without ABS. Also the cost of ABS version is quite high.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts