Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I must admit, when I saw the red in the showroom I was having second thoughts about the black. I'm sure if I chose red I would have felt the same about the black.

·
281 Posts
I must admit, when I saw the red in the showroom I was having second thoughts about the black. I'm sure if I chose red I would have felt the same about the black.
Idiottool! I think your black looks great ! Interesting, on our forum the color choice thread is showing about a dead heat....but informally it seems to me, people who have seen both think the red looks better....one of the magazine scribes called the black "bewitching!"

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats on the bike! I just got mine too. Will you be riding with any groups? I am gonna try to get into some group rides in a few weeks once I get acclimated with the bike. Here is mine:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats people. Really happy to see CBR owners getting their dream come true all over the world. Please do post more pics. And ride review expected.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Beautiful sight.........envious yet happy for you guys. Still couple weeks till mine comes and I must say the anticipation is building!!!!!!! Hopefully no glitches with delivery date or receiving my ABS order as I have read some experienced. Still excited EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts