Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Didn't OZ close their borders? Or impose longer quarantine period? My wife recently tried to book flight to visit her cousins and was told it's impossible to get in.

Or maybe locals already there can move about freely? They do have some of lowest numbers out there.

·
Registered
Honda CBR250RA 2012
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it safe to go out now, are there any restrictions?
Oh s#!+. I forgot about restrictions. You have to stay within 5kms from your home. That's hardly enough for a ride. Unless you go round in circles.lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Any Repsol riders in Sydney keen for group ride?
Hey Wozza I'm in North Strathfield with a black 2012. I'm a regular on putty rd and Mac Pass if you're ever keen - I mix up my rides either on my own, with my partner (ninja 400 rider) or with some Meetup motorcycle group rides. I originally had one of the limited edition Moriwaki bikes but I had a Winnebago run wide on Putty rd which sent me through a guard rail and she didn't survive unfortunately :-(

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Wozza I'm in North Strathfield with a black 2012. I'm a regular on putty rd and Mac Pass if you're ever keen - I mix up my rides either on my own, with my partner (ninja 400 rider) or with some Meetup motorcycle group rides. I originally had one of the limited edition Moriwaki bikes but I had a Winnebago run wide on Putty rd which sent me through a guard rail and she didn't survive unfortunately :-(
That is of course when we stop living in a police state...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts