Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone in the GTA,
I was wondering if any of you would be interested in putting together a ride in the near future? Figured now that our bikes are starting to show up that we could start planning something for the summer. Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Everyone in the GTA,
I was wondering if any of you would be interested in putting together a ride in the near future? Figured now that our bikes are starting to show up that we could start planning something for the summer. Tell me what you think.
sure- when and where? I am in York Region - maybe we could do a tour between TO and Peterborough?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that river. I spent the whole long weekend riding my bike. Went to Calabogie for the weekend. Great ride from Peterborough to Calabogie.

I'm pretty much free on weekends so pick a date and lets see if we can convince a few others from the GTA to join us. Think it would look great having three or four of these riding together.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm interested but will have to join you guys when I gain more experience and confidence. I'm taking the M1Exit next week but I've been practicing in open parking lots and taking the bike to work this week. I live west in Milton. Keep me posted!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts