Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys im about to get Honda CBR 250R.. I live in Chennai, India, wil the Indian Roads treat Cbr good.. and about braking im gonna get CBR without the C-ABS coz in chennai u cnt reach more than 100 kmph bcoz of the ups nd down and also the traffic, is the standard version of CBR good in braking ?? !! and coming onto the nxt topic THE MILEAGE part.. i know this bike is great to ride but eventually u should also see the mileage.. im really OK if the mileage is between 30-35 kmph but below that im not sure !! "U" owners of the CBR's please suggest what mileage u get (in KMPL
) nd how the way u drive it !!

And Guys also please share the Pros nd Cons u come across while drive !! This bike is drivin me crazy by its look nd specs
!!

And also please add me as ur Friend.. Thanx in Advance..

-Allan Caleb.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Guys im about to get Honda CBR 250R.. I live in Chennai, India, wil the Indian Roads treat Cbr good.. and about braking im gonna get CBR without the C-ABS coz in chennai u cnt reach more than 100 kmph bcoz of the ups nd down and also the traffic, is the standard version of CBR good in braking ?? !! and coming onto the nxt topic THE MILEAGE part.. i know this bike is great to ride but eventually u should also see the mileage.. im really OK if the mileage is between 30-35 kmph but below that im not sure !! "U" owners of the CBR's please suggest what mileage u get (in KMPL
) nd how the way u drive it !!

And Guys also please share the Pros nd Cons u come across while drive !! This bike is drivin me crazy by its look nd specs
!!

And also please add me as ur Friend.. Thanx in Advance..

-Allan Caleb.
This bike is great on the hiway at 110kph but it is heavier than the little 125cc bikes used in the cities in India so it can't match their amazing fuel economy numbers. You should get 34 km/l. Non ABS is ok.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This bike is great on the hiway at 110kph but it is heavier than the little 125cc bikes used in the cities in India so it can't match their amazing fuel economy numbers. You should get 34 km/l. Non ABS is ok.
thankx sendler..
appreciate it :):):)

·
Registered
167 Posts
dear allan,
its vighnesh. I owns a cbr250r-red-no abs since 45days
i jumped to this ride after honda activa,a hero splendor,and a pulsar 220.
The changes i noticed different

1.i had a tip over/falling/skidding feel in almost all bikes while braking.
But due to a BIGG rear tyre,no such prblm on tarred/cncrete rods wid cbr250r,bt must b careful on gravel and sand,while offroading

2.best pickup 0-80kmph
so you shud b fine.
A yami r15 cn accelerate 0-50 better,bt it falls bck after that.

3.no back pain and seating prblm
(hand-wrist joint pain occurz @ a long ride-100km+)
take a 10min rest nd b ok.
No hard prblms

4.due to weight,hard to turn in between trafic to change lines,bt can glide past traffic easily @100+kmph

and answerz to ur qstn
1.braking s perfct even in non-abs.great stoping power.applying frnt brakes nly dnt even lift the bike up in
bck.thngs to care are gvn abv.read it

2.gas mileage
i am a 97kg man and wid my weight,i am geting 25-30kmpl,as there s no reserve(fuel injector require 3litre min to work)
can approximate nly by filing the tank fully,riding a long trip and refilling fully.
With a less 60kg driver can get 30+

1 - 4 of 4 Posts