Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hart Honda in Australia is going to be offering a test ride for the all the new Honda CBR250R.

They will be hosting it in three different states allowing riders to come and test the bikes,as well as giving away a 90 minute session to new riders giving them a chance to feel what riding a new bike will feel like.

This is a Great way to promote riding in Australia giving everyone yonge, old and new to test Honda's great new bike!

More info here
Honda CBR250R test rides - Motorbikes Reviews, News & Advice - bikepoint.com.au

·
Registered
99 Posts
Its nice to know that all these dealers over sea's are offering many incentives and an open and welcome opportunity. to test the bike.

Its time now that North America got the bike and that they did something special for the bike during its release/launch

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had a tough time trying to test ride a bike a few months ago at one of my local Honda Dealers. Honda motorcycle dealers need to start doing what this one Australian dealer is doing. What a great way to get people interested and making some potential buyers. It's a cheap bike too, so it's not much of a loss to have this bike put through countless of people, experienced or not.

·
Registered
99 Posts
"This open day will incorporate a wide range of activities and events and will be held at their Poole base.
Renowned HM Plant riders Ryuichi Kiyonari (the reigning champion) and Shane Byme will be there to offer their unique and exciting perspective on the thrilling world of motorcycle racing and injecting some pro-racer excitement.
The open weekend is on the 26th and 27th March and will celebrate the launch of the brand new CBR125, CBR250 and CBR600F motorcycles."

This Uk launch will be a big launch, with prize draws as well.

I dont understand why on this side of the ocean, us north Americans get nothing and plain boring launches.

they should really speed up the processes of the launch, and make it state side asap!

http://www.prlog.org/11362260-honda-of-bournemouth-announce-open-weekend.html

·
Registered
69 Posts
The article also has the test rides occurring at the beginning of April. That is a good sign that our bikes hopefully WILL be here before May!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The article also has the test rides occurring at the beginning of April. That is a good sign that our bikes hopefully WILL be here before May!

With current delays and issues i dont think those bike will make here before May, and with other people saying they'll be here during mid may. Also with he rumors of Honda shutting down its factories here as well due to the parts shortages.

Regardless soon enough they will be here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts