Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all! My name is Madi. I bought a 2012 CBR 250r two weeks ago. It's the sharpest looking bike. Got the red white and blue one. :) I'm having some problems with it though, and I'm just getting started on confronting them... I have a leaky fork, pretty sure she's running too hot, and I'm having a hard time getting it to shift into neutral while it's running. I didn't notice any of this stuff when I was first checking it out, unfortunately. I just liked it so much when I saw it, I didn't look at it as closely as I had been looking at bikes before. But anyway, I am super excited to be here and to get started on this motorcycling adventure. I got my license in July so I am very green. I'm not very talented at this at all yet. I dropped the bike at the MSF course during the braking test and dropped a friend's bike trying to do a U-turn about a month later...and now it's been 2 months since the course, so I am rather nervous right now. I'm getting there but my confidence is low and I get the yips everytime I fire her up. :/ Motorcycles are such a joy to operate. I want to get back on the horse so badly. I would love any suggestions, advice, encouragement, or whatever, concerning the mechanical issues I'm having or the skills problems or just to chat. Glad this forum is here. I can't wait to get past this rough beginning of motorcycling. Thanks everyone for reading. Hope I can find a couple of friends here. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts