Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, Im looking to get a CBR250 in the future, and I figured the best way to learn about the bike is to talk to actual owners. Never owned a bike before, but I've taken a few courses and can handle those bikes really well. Hopefully I'll have one of my own soon!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also a newbie on the forum

:):) Hi all
I'm the newest member, pleased to meetcha all.
I also don't own any CBR yet, tho I'm planning to place my order on Nov. 30. Either that or my relative is willing to sell his well-groomed CBR to me for a (much, much) lesser price lol.
Whichever comes first :D.
Enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love that everyone here is starting with their head over their shoulders and are willing to learn without letting their ego get in the way. I applaud you for that. I have been riding for 14 years and Im still very impressed with the CBR 250, and to put you in perspective I also own two 1000cc bikes and another 600cc bike and frequent the track on all of them. My wife just got her CBR 250 and I love that thing. Great choice for a beginner bike and even for experienced riders. And Im also new to the board.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome from SE Louisiana. You can't go wrong with a CBR250, at least I hope not, cause that's what most of us on this forum went with... :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome from NC.

Check Craigslist, I have found some good bike son there for good prices. Do not rush anything, there will always be time to buy a bike. Be sure to get some adequate riding gear and your GTG.

·
1,305 Posts
lol way to drag back a dead thread.....

was dead for nearly 2 years...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts