Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, been reading on these forums for a few weeks and finally decided to join. I'm a first time rider and the CBR250R is my first bike. I've had it since 5/3/11 and I have been enjoying it thoroughly. I hope to learn from these forums and help other in return.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hello everyone, been reading on these forums for a few weeks and finally decided to join. I'm a first time rider and the CBR250R is my first bike. I've had it since 5/3/11 and I have been enjoying it thoroughly. I hope to learn from these forums and help other in return.
First time riders, and long time riders alike seem to be finding joy in this new quarter litre motorcycle. You'll learn a bit from forums such as this, though there is a bit of controversy to sift through at times. Mostly you will learn by doing..... enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mostly you will learn by doing..... enjoy the ride!
I agree. I was nervous signing papers at the dealer because I knew I couldn't ride the thing. First time I got on it to ride it took me about 10 tries just to get it moving. A month and 1300 miles later I can definitely say I am learning by doing and enjoying it as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts