Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have actually had my black non abs cbr for a little over a Month now. Never took the time to do an intro. I love the bike! Acutally doing a group ride this weekend to Poinciana. I will be the only CBR in the group everyone else will be on the ninja. Any other Florida folks on here?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrates on the new bike. I live a little north of you in michigan. Your riding season will be much longer than mine.

·
Registered
80 Posts
congrats on the bike. Make sure you show those ninjas that you can start the engine immediately and ride and show it off.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Joined yesterday, Black non-ABS, a little over 1100 miles on the odo. Pics in the photo gallery. I have spent the last 4 hrs reading this site. I hammer the throttle most the time (chasing my buddies) so rough guess is I'm getting gas mileage in the mid to upper 50's, possibly low 60's. I think the CBR is fine for touring, but I will use my TU 250X for that purpose and use the CBR for hoodlum activities, er I mean fun rides.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have the same non abs black, one of the first in the state. I'm a little South of Sebring. Where is Poinciana?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Poinciana is little south of kissimmee. Got back around 4 and had a great time. Cbr is definitely not as quick as the ninja at the top end. Check us out on meet up.com we could def use another cbr rider. Group is called Central Florida 250cc sport bikes (ninjas)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts