Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Annie I live in Germany and got my CBR250R last year (End of august). It's my first bike and I love it more than my riding shool bikes. (Bandit, NC700S)

After 6000km I still love those riders who look at me like this: O__o 'cause the 250 is very very rare in Germany.

<3 Much love.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I wonder why our bike is so rarely seen in Germany?

David.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

Well I think it's too small..ccm wise. Over here they start riding on a 125 and then buy a 600. If you are allowed to go over 75 mph you want a bike that is able to cross that line easily. When I'm on the Highway with ~90mph I still see people passing by with about 120-190 mph :)

PLUS germans like OLD bikes and/or expensive bikes...

·
Registered
200 Posts
LAtoSF, welcome to the group, you probably will have to buy another engine, extend the frame, lay each engine on its side with cylinders out horizontal, then you will be accepted by the elites, or you can just have fun riding.:) You can generally pass those 120 -190 mph people anyway, no problem, while they are gassing up, again, you just honk and wave as you go by:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hallo Annie,
I am traveling to Germany this September! I just finished my riding lessons and bought my first bike, I don't know if I will be ready for a 600 by trip time. Oh man it would be awesome to ride there!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts