Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been lazy about posting my introduction, but i have been following this thread for quite sometime now. i bought my Black 2011 cbr250 in may, but didn't end up getting it until June. i received it by luck in june by a dealer trade. A yamaha Rhino for my baby blade. i have put 796 miles on it, and it has been put in storage because i didn't want to bring it to school this year. This is a great machine, and would love to know if there is anybody close to Iowa that has one. I haven't seen anyone else with one, and the dealer said i was about the third in the region at that time. Helloooo everyone

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I to have the black blade. I live in michigan and really like the new bike also.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome.
Black never goes out of fashion. ;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am a new person also, but have been trolling. Welcome! I have a black one one also. I have many years riding, but now need an easy bike to ride. Love the CBR250R and recently took a little tour of southeast Wisconsin. I live in downtown Chicago and this bike is also great in traffic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts