Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my 2012 tri-color abs Saturday. I've been riding over 30 years, but this will be my first sport bike. My last was a 1997 Shadow vlx that I sold when I moved from Florida to North Carolina. The CBR is going to be the primary ride on my 70 mile daily commute for work. Lots of good info here, and some helpful folks

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome, good to see another N.C. member/rider.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome!!! Where is Marshall at in NC? I'm right outside of Raleigh.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrates on your new bike. Your going to save a lot on gas money and have a lot of fun doing it. 70 miles a day to work and back is a lot of driving. good with your new bike and be safe out there

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome to the forums and safe riding!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Welcome. Some good peeps on this forum and the occasional debate. All in the name of love:D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of the CBR250r

·
Registered
305 Posts
Gah! That's a long ways from Raleigh. lol.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nah. NC isn't long. Freaking Texas is. I swear I thought I'd never get out of that state. We drove to AZ once. It was horrible. AND I got a ticket in the middle of the desert. Hadn't seen a car in hours. The second I give it a lil gas, I see blue lights. I thought I was in Super Troopers. lmao.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Good point. Anything longer than an hour would be "long" for me. I'm still a noob and all. Yeah. I hate TX. Drove through it twice and got tickets both times. :( Hence why I drive like a grandma these days.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Maybe the CBR will slow you down a bit.:p

Felt like forever getting into NC on 85 to reach SC.

Mostly on the way back. For some reason the way there felt like it didn't even happen. I was probably just too excited.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts