Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm a new rider and I just found this forum and I have been liking it so far. I have a deposit down for a cbr250 and the shop said it will ship the 26th, which falls in line with the date someone else has said. Even though shipping on a Sunday is weird to me. I'm really excited. My first bike! Thanks everyone, have a good day! P.s when I finally get it I will try and post some pictures.

·
281 Posts
Welcome to the forum Afi ! Have you taken or are you scheduled for Motorcycle Safety Foundation Training or equivilant?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You bet. Except it's pretty busy in my part of new York so I wasnt able to get in until september which sucks. But what are you going to do.

·
Registered
131 Posts
welcome to the forum.

good choice with picking the CBR250R as a first bike. out of all the bikes available on the market and on use motorcycle classifieds, why a CBR250R???

can't wait for pic's :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i decided to go with the CBR250R for a first bike over the ninja 250 because all of the write ups, reviews, and comparisons i read, they gave the nod to the Honda as a better bike especially for first timers. Also my family has had a few Honda automobiles and the quality is great so i figured that same quality standard would be brought over to their motorcycles as well, and from what i have read it has.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My partner and I took the MSF course earlier this summer and we're waiting for our CBR250R too. Maybe it's time to start a NYC CBR250r meetup? Though for now we might want to call it the CBR250R waiting list meetup! LOL

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts