Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi board!

I am enjoying this site and I'm very seriously considering the new CBR 250 for my next bike.

I was living in Thailand for the past nine years and I bought a Honda CZi 100cc at Pattaya. I really liked that little bike, ridding from Pattaya to Chiang Mai twice and also from Pattaya to Ko Chang twice. It was great on gas, I recorded every drop and my life time average kilometer per liter was 57 :)

Any way, the new CBR 250 looks like a great bike for the money. I've seen a few advertised online for $3,800. If I stay here in the US, I'll probably buy a CBR 250; same same if I return to Thailand. My first bike way back in 1974 was a CB360. I sold that bike and bought a CB 500. Then I sold that bike as well and didn't ride for many years until I moved to Thailand in 2003.

Any way, ride safe!

Chok dee krab!

Billy Baht

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. There a great little bike im sure you would be happy with one. There a great value, get great gas millage and there fun to ride.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome to thr forum and four words for you if you get the 250r: Tail of the Dragon.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome, what part of N.C. are you from?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, what part of N.C. are you from?
I'm on an extended visit in Alllegheny County NC. I'm a damned Yankee, originally form Ohio.

I'm really missing not having a bike; on the other hand, its a bit breezy here, not like Thailand, pretty much hot 365 :)

I loved my little CZi but it was really a city/town bike. The fuel tank was small and I needed to stop about every 150 kms for fuel. After a 110, the CBR 250 will seem like a rocket, LOL!

I used to load the little CZi down like a mule :)

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings BillyBaht,

Welcome to the Forum. A lot of information, tips and tricks on the cbr. Just for your reading pleasure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where is the cheapest place in NC to get a CBR?

Hi, I am also from NC. I am in the market for a new Honda CBR 250r. Where did you see online the CBR priced at $3800? Where is the cheapest place in NC, SC, or Va. to get a Honda CBR 250r? Thanks, Jack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts