Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys how ya doin? just bought my first street bike a few weeks ago and it seems i chose the best of the 250's out there!!! i grew up riding freestyle motorcross and honda has never let me down! i plan to do lots of mods to my CBR so watch out for pics! got a M4 Street Slyer exhaust on the way an also a intergrated tail light w/turn signals on the way. hope to install this comming up weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey guys how ya doin? just bought my first street bike a few weeks ago and it seems i chose the best of the 250's out there!!! i grew up riding freestyle motorcross and honda has never let me down! i plan to do lots of mods to my CBR so watch out for pics! got a M4 Street Slyer exhaust on the way an also a intergrated tail light w/turn signals on the way. hope to install this comming up weekend.
I've also installed the M4 exhaust and it is quite a different sounding animal now. I rode through Oak Harbor when I did a day trip around Whidbey Island. Let me know if you are interested in riding sometime.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your new bike. Get those pix up soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts