Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my CBR250R w/ABS in red yesterday! I ride an 1982 CM450c now. I have wanted one of these CBR250R's since reading about them & cannot wait to be riding mine. I think HONDA hit a home run with this one.

Kutter

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum!

I have the feeling this will be a busy place once the North American Owners start getting to ride their new bikes. That is of course we get off of them long enough. :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
At least one of the dealers here in SLC said June for the ABS version. First bike in April, then a few in late May and ABS sometime in June. I do hope it is sooner for you.

·
Registered
131 Posts
At least one of the dealers here in SLC said June for the ABS version. First bike in April, then a few in late May and ABS sometime in June. I do hope it is sooner for you.
I heard both the CBR250R ABS and non-ABS model will be out at the same time with no different release date. Do you know if the ABS CBR250R will be released in June for sure or what?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I heard both the CBR250R ABS and non-ABS model will be out at the same time with no different release date. Do you know if the ABS CBR250R will be released in June for sure or what?

I will have no certainty until the first bike is presented.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts