Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello evebody from Poland - precisely from Poznan, medium (c.a. 800k citizens) city in western Poland.
I'm just after the very first ride on my new CBR250r :) :) :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome, are there a lot of CBR250R's showing up in Poland as yet or what
We defiantly want to hear your ride report and what you think about it, future owner here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think that there will be a lot of CBR250r in Poland. My dealer said that he get only 3 bikes (including mine and dealer demo model) and sell already all of them - even the demo model. He said that next delivery in Poland will be maybe... in September. I was lucky...

And first impressions.. well, its my first motorbike. I've passed my moto driving licence exam at 14th March. Comparing to the Yamaha YBR250 (I was driving on it on my driving license course) its better in all points. Especially suspension and brakes.

First ride today, so I was little scary ;-) I've done today only 20 km, but first impressions: About me - I need a lot of learnig... ;-) About bike: bike is very light, position is comfortable and it fits to me very good (I'm 183cm tall, 82 kg weight). Minuses - sound isn't great. I hope that Akrapovic, LeoVince, Yoshimura or sth will produce something better that stock exhaust.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow September is the next shipment for you guys? That is one long wait.. for us September is too late by then we'll start to get very coil temperatures and such.

What else can you say about the bike! also welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts