Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from San Diego

Hello. I've been lurking for about 3 years just reading. But now would like to post.

I have been slowly converting my 2012 CBR250r into a modern cafe racer. I like the look, but wanted the reliability of a newer bike. I have all the plastics and stock parts that I'm looking to unload but I don't know what they are worth. Was hoping someone could direct me to a pre-existing post or could give me an idea of what I could sell the stock plastics for and such.

Thanks!

·
2,015 Posts
What color plastics do you have and are they complete and in perfect cosmetic condition ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
If they were complete, in perfect cosmetic condition, and in the color you want, what would they be worth to you?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Answer is- Not lots. I have a complete 2012 Red/silver set pulled off in favor of Repsols at 3k miles. $150 plus ship. Note that complete is the Color pieces, when you buy plastics from Honda they don't come with inner liners or attaching clips, neither do mine since they were xferred to the repsol panels.

I do have black plastics available if needed (underbelly, side panels, front side dash fills). PM if interested and I'll send pics.

RX, that should give you an idea. Feel free to undercut mine as I don't care if I sell 'em.

·
2,015 Posts
Thank you Smokerider.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts