Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm seriously thinking about downsizing to CBR250 from a larger bike. I own CBR600F and a scooter and I'm finding that I put a lot more miles on the scooter than I do on the bike, as most of my riding is actually commuting around the city - a task at which the scooter excels, and the bike is a bit of an overkill. And to tell you the truth I'm no speed demon, even when do I go out of town most of the time I'm perfectly happy cruising at around 100km/hr.... all of which made me think smaller, lighter bike might be enough for my needs at the moment.

Honda run introduction rides on that bike a few weeks back so I went along and I had a blast. It's so light and nimble, it turns and holds the line quite well, accelerates and brakes well enough considering it's just a 250... so as I said, I'm thinking about it :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the boards i think you should honesty just keep what you have, was the 600 as a week end warrior and the scooter as your daily commute or also use the 600 once in a while as a daily just for fun haha.

As for a 250 just as one bike, i think you'll just get bored of it very very quickly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts