Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a down payment on the cbr250 last week for my first motorcycle. Unfortunately it won't be in until the first of May, but I'm looking forward to riding it when it gets here. From what I've read it sounds like the perfect beginner bike. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations on booking your CBR250R... :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome!

Congrats on the CBR250R!

Curious to why a Honda CBR250R over any other make/model, so much of them out there?

Also it's cool we have a girl on the forum that owns a CBR250R. Lets us know how everything goes with your bike when you start riding it =)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read several reviews comparing the cbr250 and the ninja250 and the cbr250 sounded slightly more beginner friendly. I like that the cbr250 has the fuel injected engine making it easier to start for a newbie like me. They both sounded like really good bikes, but I just liked the look and the red/silver color scheme of the cbr250 a little more than the ninja250.

I didn't really look at any other bikes. I have a few friends who ride motorcycles and they told me the cbr250 and ninja250 would be the best bikes for me to choose from, so I just took their advice lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What part of Texas are you from? I'm also from Texas, live in a suburb of Houston/go to college at UT

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts