Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my red 250 CBR w ABS today. Traded in my Piaggio Fly 50 which was a great little ride for the last two years. Time to upgrade! Had to trailer the CBR 250 home though as I do not have my moto license yet. Am taking a full training course next week. Can't wait to get the 250 on the road. Look forward to joining the conversations with the group. Cheers,

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just got my red 250 CBR w ABS today. Traded in my Paiggio Fly 50 which was a great little ride for the last two years. Time to upgrade! Had to trailer the CBR 250 home though as I do not have my moto license yet. Am taking a full training course next week. Can't wait to get the 250 on the road. Look forward to joining the conversations with the group. Cheers,
Welcome aboard.
The cbr 250 is gonna feel like a rocket compared to the fly.
you must be excited.
congrats & enjoy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Exciting, i'm also picking up my cbr250 (red) tomorrow Vancouver area, coming from a Yamaha BW 50 scooter. I was torn for a long time between this, a ninja, and just going with a little cbr125 for around the city, but i think i'll be most happy with the cbr250. We'll have to get a group ride going for all the lower mainland cbr riders at some point! Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts