Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just joined this forum. Like many of us here, I too am waiting for my bike to come in.

How is everyone else doing?

:)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi T
welcome. are you getting a bike? I am so cal. I am getting mine from simi valley, small family owned, no gouging dealer. should be here any day now.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi T
welcome. are you getting a bike? I am so cal. I am getting mine from simi valley, small family owned, no gouging dealer. should be here any day now.
Sweet did you get yours yet? What did Simi Valley say? How many shipments are they going to have?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Simi Valley says the same thing, powerhouses are being dealt first. Joe told me about a week ago tht the rep told him 20 something of April. Joe said that is no change to previous date and felt it is a good sign. I double checked price with him, he told me he had heard of increases but thought it was rediculous for a 4000 dollar bike. They charge msrp, tax & license plus 200 dolllar Honda specified dealer prep. My deposit is $200.

tofuprod, hope you get yours on schedule, because I am hoping mine will be on the same or next truck, since it is about the same area.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Simi Valley says the same thing, powerhouses are being dealt first. Joe told me about a week ago tht the rep told him 20 something of April. Joe said that is no change to previous date and felt it is a good sign. I double checked price with him, he told me he had heard of increases but thought it was rediculous for a 4000 dollar bike. They charge msrp, tax & license plus 200 dolllar Honda specified dealer prep. My deposit is $200.

tofuprod, hope you get yours on schedule, because I am hoping mine will be on the same or next truck, since it is about the same area.

Thanks, i hope the price isn't too bad... GRRR!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Waiting on bike to come in somewhere.

I am in SOCAL looking forward to some sort of meet and ride. Just want to jump on the ban wagon with all you folks and see what happens here. So hello my name is KYLE, congrats to anyone who already has their bike!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, I didn't notice until now. I meant to put the TITLE as, "Southern", not "Souther", LOL! Opps.

Hopefully we all can meet up and group ride and take pics, and eat, and just have fun!

Thank you for all the warm welcome feeling :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts