Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool "Iron Man" headlight. Can you see at night with it? I would be tempted to mount the front plate right across the fairing grabbing it by the corners at the mirror mounts if the police would allow it.
here picture my light at night
NB : sorry for bad picture, im using phone camera

Low Beam

High Beam

thanks for your comment @sendler
yeah plate front of fairing very disturb me, not nice..
im thingking to cut it, and move it to windshield..

Welcome aboard matey. :)
thanks @wynne

please comment :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
nice head light. what kind of muffler is it? Looks like a Danmoto GP with a smaller rear exhaust port.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice head light. what kind of muffler is it? Looks like a Danmoto GP with a smaller rear exhaust port.
thanks @TBC

mmm yeah i get inspiration from danmoto GP, but i dont wanna look very same with danmoto, so i change it a little bit hahahaha...

·
Registered
175 Posts
man, the headlight, where can we get it? It is cool man.
I sent an email to an Indonesian company doing it before but no response.
Please any contacts?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got my r6 projectors through ktautoparts.com. I believe they have ones to fit the cbr.
Yep! This one fits perfect, I recommend it in 55 watt ;) http://bit.ly/MT5single

Put in the comments it's for H4 and they'll include an adapter so the projector attaches to your factory bulb socket! Totally plug and play (other than you have to use a hairdryer or heat gun to open up your headlight assembly to install the projector).

They are bi-xenon so they have high beam and low beam, and the low beam is a super clean cut off :)

-Jamie M.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts