Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
Im Tom and im glad to be here! Heres just some stuff about me. Ive never riden a motorcycle before, im 18, and pre ordered the CBR250R White/Red/Blue. My dealer says it should be here on Tuesday! (I live in the NE, USA, so for everyone in that area, you should be in luck soon!) I cant wait to take the MSF course and get the endorsement! Some random other stuff, I work at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries.. yupppp, i leave for Marine Corps Boot camp August 13th, so im hoping to start this season early :D I dont know about anyone else but im itchy to ride.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sup!

Good on you for taking the MSF course. If you've never riden before you will learn a ton.

I went to 5 Guys the other day. Bacon & Cheese with onions, mayo and worcheshire. Cajun fries. Unhealthy but way good!

Marines huh, well thanks in advance for your service!

·
Registered
878 Posts
I went to 5 Guys the other day. Bacon & Cheese with onions, mayo and worcheshire. Cajun fries. Unhealthy but way good!
I want one.

Welcome Lonestar, enjoy your bike, the CBR is a sweet ride.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings Lonestar,

Welcome to the Forum. A+ on the MSF Course. You will become one of the few, the proud, a marine for life. Thanks in Advance for Your Service, Protecting Our Way of Life.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
You will become one of the few, the proud, a marine for life. Thanks in Advance for Your Service, Protecting Our Way of Life.
Yes Lonestar, good luck and well done. It's great to see a decent young man doing something positive in the world. Youngsters sometimes get a bad press, but that's usually because the news isn't the usual, but the unusual.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And if I ever see a 250 pull up while im working ill hook them up! I cant wait to get riding!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts