Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard some brief information on how the helmet locks on the CBR, could one of you lucky US owners possibly post a picture of how it looks in more details?

That would be fantastic! :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I heard some brief information on how the helmet locks on the CBR, could one of you lucky US owners possibly post a picture of how it looks in more details?

That would be fantastic! :)
imma a Malaysia owner, not US.. the helmet loop is the top left steel loop with rubber.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
imma a Malaysia owner, not US.. the helmet loop is the top left steel loop with rubber.
Looks pretty similar to the standard tool kit that has come with Hondas for years, though no spark-plug wrench.

That Micky Mouse helmet loop thingy has to be some sort of a Thai joke.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I missed that other thread. Is it possible for the d-ring to be completely inside and under the seat? I guess not. I'm assuming most bikes are like this.

·
Registered
129 Posts
one thing is missing from the bike equipment (like the one on the the picture above) is a smaller L key or Hexagonal key that opens the mirror lock. i have to buy one. well, we never know when to use it but its better be prepare (just a suggestion).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts