Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son (18) is just about to start riding. I want to get him a helmet that has graphics themed toward things he likes (music, sports, or a few other ideas) and my search brought me to this site Helmet Skinz

Has anyone used these? Do they work? Do they make noise or move around at higher speeds? Do they adversely effect the helmet's ventilation? They seem like a pretty cheap way to customize a helmet, but it would be helpful to have some opinions from people who have used them. THANKS!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have it. Mine is made by Skullskins got the one that looks like iron man I'm kind of a comic book nerd. its really nice if you don't have a helmet with a built in sun visor (you cant put it down with it on). It doesn't effect ventilation its really nice when it comes to bugs you can just take it off and throw it in the laundry.

Amazon.com: SkullSkins Iron Head Red/Gold Motorcycle Helmet Street Skin: Automotive

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
looks cool...didnt know these things were out there.....i would imagine you would have to trim out around air vents and maybe even around the base of it to get rid of extra since it seems to be a one size stretches to fit all kind of thing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts