Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 CBR250R just recently took a fall and I need some parts and I've never had to order any before. When i go on hondapartshouse.com there's 4 options for the 250R's. How do I know which is which? I included a picture of the 4 options.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
My 2011 CBR250R just recently took a fall and I need some parts and I've never had to order any before. When i go on hondapartshouse.com there's 4 options for the 250R's. How do I know which is which? I included a picture of the 4 options.
Oh there all made in Thailand
CBR250R NoN ABS model
CBR250RA ABS model
As for AC vs 2AC I don't see any diff real hope this help you

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motosport.com has OEM parts too, they have a micro fiesch online check it out. I order 90% of my stuff through them for everything.
i have the all black cbr and when i go to motorsport they seem to only have the tri-color version for the cowls that i need

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh there all make in Thailand
CBR250R NoN ABS model
CBR250RA ABS model
As for AC vs 2AC I dose see any diff real hope this help you
im not 100% sure but after some comparison, i think that 2AC is black and AC is the tri-color.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I need a fairing , fairing bracket , tank and radiator. Everything is backordered from Honda . Anybody have ant scratch and dent parts for sale?
Mike 5 12 626 7474 in Austin Texas

·
Registered
53 Posts
thanks for the info :
I need a fairing , fairing bracket , tank and radiator. Everything is backordered from Honda . Anybody have any scratch and dent parts for sale?
Mike 512 626 7474 in Austin Texas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts