Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some tutorage on how to troubleshoot posting pics. I never had this problem before until I got my new iPhone 6. Now the pics are showing up sideways and I cannot figure out how to rotate the pics to an upright position. I know I am not the only one who has encountered this problem. I feel daft lol :confused:

So, if anyone can offer me some tips on how to solve this annoying issue I'd be ever so grateful.0:)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know why phones in general have this problem, but they do.

My only advise is to load the image onto your computer and rotate and save it in an editor.

I did save the image on my pc. The image is upright but when I upload it onto the forum they are sideways. why?? I ask you why???? :grin2:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx Don'tpanic, I will look at that.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@thefeev, ya, I just downloaded photobucket so I will try that out. I will also take a boo at Imgur. Appreciate the feed back :)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, Photobucket seemed to have worked. Posted photo of me and my new 500r as an update to my "Terribly Depressed" thread. BTW I'm no longer depressed now that I'm back riding...wahoo!!! :grin2::wink2:

Reactions: don'tpanic

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I use Imgur. they have a photo editing app built into the site!
I second the nomination. You can upload your pic, then select from one of any four rotations to get a link.

Another nice feature is that they change the file names and strip out personally identifiable information like GPS co-ordinates.

On the downside they don't (to my knowledge) offer photo resizing options. So you have to resize them prior to upload or they will be too large for the web.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts