Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just read the thread from the ceebee rider from maryland takin a trip on his moto..i hope all goes well on his journey and he has some cool adventures. Ive trecked around this country from surfing the outerbanks of north carolina, climbing 14000 foot peaks in the rocky mountains with my father, and surfing the california coast..ive been kind of stationary now for a few years and reading the fore mentioned thead was refreshing. its good to know there are still folks willing to get out of thier comfort zones and go blaze thier own trail..i myself am still realatively new to the world of motorized two wheeled travel and tomorrow a friend of mine from work and i are going to ride to the great lakes area..we'll be riding in cloudy and cool conditions, and if im not mistaken the rider coming from Maryland is coming toward Ohio..Thats where we will be as well..maybe there will be a sighting!!Heres to Blazing Your Own Trail..Id love to hear about some other up coming ceebee adventures:)

·
Registered
427 Posts
If your in a Ohio, go south around the Caldwell/Marietta area. Ride 555, 556 etc. Google motorcycle vids on you tube in the Ohio area. Some great roads in south east Ohio!

I've travelled extensively around the East Coast and the best roads, in my opinion are found in North Carolina and West Virginia. Tennessee is good, but their's a pile of flat in between the good roads.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
If your in a Ohio, go south around the Caldwell/Marietta area. Ride 555, 556 etc. Google motorcycle vids on you tube in the Ohio area. Some great roads in south east Ohio!

I've travelled extensively around the East Coast and the best roads, in my opinion are found in North Carolina and West Virginia. Tennessee is good, but their's a pile of flat in between the good roads.
lucky for me im just 30 miles from the NC border and the bulk of the smokies are in western NC so hence better motorcycling roads...just wish my corbin seat would hurry up and arrive so i could stand sitting in the saddle long enough to actually ride to most of them

·
Registered
427 Posts
lucky for me im just 30 miles from the NC border and the bulk of the smokies are in western NC so hence better motorcycling roads...just wish my corbin seat would hurry up and arrive so i could stand sitting in the saddle long enough to actually ride to most of them
Oh man up! :D

If I lived down there I'd spend every waking moment I wasn't working on the bike. Oh, wait. I do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts