Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it goin ppl? any of you going crazy waiting to start riding again like me?

I have been visiting this site regularly since I bought my 2011 CBR 250 back in june and thought I might as well join this great community.

I am 20 and bought my bike a week after I got my m1, never had an interest in bikes and now im going crazy cuz in the last 3 months the most i have done with my bike is pull it out of my garage, start it up, let it idle, and then back into the garage. :(

Looking forward to the upcoming season... unlike last year (where all I did was ride to work and then back home) I plan to join group rides, have fun, and hopefully make some 'biker' friends :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Yes waiting for riding season sucks.Its been a mild winter this year but seems like its dragging on forever

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome... and yes I ride to work(70 mi) anytime the low is above 40. Sometimes a little less. Should get 3 or 4 rides this week. Missed a couple of weeks in Jan and it drove me crazy.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome to the club Twitch. We've been lucky here it's stayed above freezeing pretty much so I get out nearly every day, not for real long rides mind you. I think I've missed six days so far this winter.

·
Registered
636 Posts
feel your pain twitch..although i did get to get her out and buzz around town the other day due to unseasonably warm weather..glad to have you on the forum..

·
Registered
501 Posts
I hear you, the need to ride. Actualy had 2 days at 50 degrees & sunny in North Idaho with no snow on the roads, most of snow all melted. Put 60 miles on my bike in 2 days. Now have 100 miles on bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts