Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
i just got my new 2011 cbr250r tri colour and loving it,i thought i would say hi to everyone.
so is anyone else from aussie here

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome and grats on the purchase. There's a few folks on here from "down under", I'm sure you'll get a few responses from them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
well done you should be as happy as i am. i clocked up a 200km ride this mourning with my mate on 95 ducati, just starting to loosen up with 500km on clock. better and better evey day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Gday.. im on a tri colour in south west sydney also.. There's plenty of good info on here mate

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats on getting the bike....Tri Colour here too in Brisbane (seems to be a popular colour in Aus). Mine has just had its 1000k first service.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey, good to see more Sydney based riders. I'm in the inner west and looking for locals interested in weekend rides. Send message if interested. (riding the all black model 700k's so far, and lovin it.)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Western Sydney rider here, Red CBR250R. 1600km so far!

Been seeing a few of our bikes around a few reds and lots of blacks. Funny! I haven't seen a tri-colour on the road yet, sounds like there is lots of them here. But I'm sure I'll see one of you around eventually :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts