Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've just joined your excellent forum after a day of lurking. My name is Alan, and I live in Bury, Lancashire, England. I am the proud new owner of a 2011 CBR 250 RS. I traded my BMW R1150RS in for it, I've only done 100 miles on it, and so far I'm loving it. I do a 30 mile round trip commute every day, and the little CBR seems perfect or what I need. I've just ordered a GIVI rack so that I can fit my 45L top box on it. Anyway, look forward to chatting with you all. Here's a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Wish the tri colored model was offered in the U.S. Looks great congrates on the new bike and enjoy the forum

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome!! Love your choice of CBR color. I sure wish that color pattern had been available in the US before I purchased mine. I have a All black model which I still like more than the red/silver. :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
" I've only done 100 miles on it, and so far I'm loving it."

Welcome. You're in for a treat; more miles = more love.
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
" I've only done 100 miles on it, and so far I'm loving it."

Welcome. You're in for a treat; more miles = more love.
Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you sir. I've been riding motorcycles on the road for 30 years now, and I've had all sorts of bikes. I think I've found the bike that's most suitable for my needs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts