Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Wave

My new 2012 CBR250R was delivered last Thursday (silver red).

This is my first motorcycle :)

Thanks for reading !!

ironmk -

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome. Red/Silver here, too.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome! We are a 2 CBR fam. 1 red/silver 1 black (mine). I'm a little biased but I say black is better :D ENJOY!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Iron, I used to live in mid-Missouri also. You are going to love cruising on back-country farm roads. No traffic. Pretty scenery. Miles and miles to explore. Good luck and enjoy your bike.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Iron, I used to live in mid-Missouri also. You are going to love cruising on back-country farm roads. No traffic. Pretty scenery. Miles and miles to explore. Good luck and enjoy your bike.
Highway 5 has nice scenery and some ok curves the closer you get down to the lake of the ozarks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also from mid-missouri

Just saw ur from near Jeff city. Im in columbia, Mo and also have a cbr 250 except mines black. Just wanted to say hi :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Where did you purchase from? I'm also in Mid-MO... there seems to be a few of us around here. We should all get together at some point and go on a ride... later in the summer, once I have a 250 of my own ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I agree with you Kamal! we should get together for a ride. i will be around all summer. i was surprised to see how many members in columbia there are! i think ive only seen 2 other cbr 250s since i started riding in like the past month. hopefully ill meet some more of you guys.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I agree with you Kamal! we should get together for a ride. i will be around all summer. i was surprised to see how many members in columbia there are! i think ive only seen 2 other cbr 250s since i started riding in like the past month. hopefully ill meet some more of you guys.
I was pleasantly surprised to see how many "Missouri" threads there were in this forum! I take it you're a student? How have you liked riding around the city and around campus?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep im in veterinary school here at Mizzou. Its fun riding around campus and such. I like just cruising rather than speed n stupid ****. I got over that stuff when I was younger. Not to mention, i love saving gas lol. What do you do in columbia? work? school?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kama, Bikervet2015 send me a message anytime you guys want to get together for a ride! This goes for any of you Missouri guys gals too! :D
I'm pretty flexible with times.

Kamal I purchased my cbr from Larry's Motorsports in Jefferson City. Ty was the sales guy he very very nice and really helpful.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts