Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting the red and silver one, non-ABS, here in Pittsburgh. CAN'T WAIT! It should be mine within the next week. Sorting stuff out with the bank now.

Edit: I currently ride an Aprilia SR50 R Factory (scoot) and want the CBR so I can go on the highway and just to have a bigger bike in general. Not sure if I will be able to part with the scoot, though...I love that thing.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to the forums and good luck with the purchase :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't wait. I saw another CBR250 parked near work yesterday, its the first one I've seen on the street around here. I'm still not sure if I'm selling the Aprilia. It's such a good grocery getter, and fun, too.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got my bike two days ago, and it already has 125 miles on it. I love this thing.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I was looking at the Aprilia 125 yesterday. Those are pretty sweet scooters. I had no idea Piaggio had purchased the Aprilia line.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I lived in the Steel City for 10 yrs, serving as a campus minister @ Pitt and CMU after graduation from Pitt. (Go Panthers!) Congrats on your purchase, and enjoy the ride! 22 out toward Allison Park should be a fun ride, and some of the backroads toward Robinson. Just beware of those darn potholes and gravel.... And when you get tired of the 4 month riding season, move down here to NC! :) I started in Upstate NY, migrated to PA, then down here.... Think I'm set for life between the OBX and the Blue Ridge Mtns.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts