Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a bike that's light and easy to ride. I've also looked at the Kawasaki Ninja 250. It would be nice to take one of each for a test ride, when the weather gets a little warmer.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I'm looking for a bike that's light and easy to ride. I've also looked at the Kawasaki Ninja 250. It would be nice to take one of each for a test ride, when the weather gets a little warmer.
Do you want to street race, or commute and save gas. The Ninja is a little faster in top speed and the CBR250R is better on gas and pulls better in normal riding.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No interest in racing, doing wheelies, or impressing anyone. I just like riding along the back roads, taking in the scenery, listening to the engine, and waving to Harleys, BMWs and sport bikes. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would recommend this bike absolutely. It is my first bike but love riding it. Comfortable, good gas mileage, worth the price so far. Better looking than the Ninja in my opinion. :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hopefully you get a chance to ride both before your ready to buy. I liked the honda better myself and its fuel injected. Good luck

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome! After some unseasonably nice weather, we just entered the deep freeze here, so it's going to be a while before I go out looking. It's good to see people here are enjoying their bikes so much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts