Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As a photographer, I have recently started taking my DSLR camera along for rides, and have created a website/blog where I upload high resolution photos of my bike surrounded by some beautiful cinematic Australian backgrounds. Click on the actual photos to view/download the full resolution photo (usually 3-5mb a photo).

Hope you guys enjoy them, and please feel free to leave comments/feedback/requests on my website.

www.byrondesigns.wordpress.com

·
Registered
534 Posts
Beautiful pictures and scenery man! I had no idea that Queensland was that mountainous! My wife loves photography too and has a nikon D5000 with two different lenses.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Those are beautiful photos. I may follow suite and try bringing my camera out with me on some rides. Thanks again for posting those!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful pictures and scenery man! I had no idea that Queensland was that mountainous! My wife loves photography too and has a nikon D5000 with two different lenses.

Cheers mate. Yeah there are some awesome roads and scenery around the back of the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast, and it’s great as it’s only a short drive to reach them, and very few people (other than bikers) travel out that way.
You might have to pinch your wife’s Nikon to grab some pictures of your bike :)

Those are beautiful photos. I may follow suite and try bringing my camera out with me on some rides. Thanks again for posting those!
No problem mate, I am glad other people like them too :) The reason I started taking photos of my bike, was that I found that there wasn’t many ‘picturesque’ high resolution photos with our cbr250r’s.
So yes, you should start taking your camera out on some rides and post back :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
We took some on our ride yesterday with her camera. It's the thread under my wifes name "nativeflgirl".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts