Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a call this afternoon from my local dealer, Kahuna Powersports in Toronto, advising that some packages had arrived for me...

Hindle Aluminum Euro Tip Oval Muffler, CBR250R midpipe, and DB killer insert

I love that the midpipe has a bolt mount so you can reuse the stock plastic mid pipe cover. It will give it a clean look.

There's no set screw to hold in the DB killer. I hope it doesn't work its way out.

Now I just need to find the time to get it installed.

I've already read through the previous threads... any other advice or tips always greatly appreciated.

I'll post picks and a sound check after the install.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hindle is by far my favorite brand of exhaust. I've had it on 2 other bikes before and always got the stealth baffle which is just a bit louder than stock. If you can post a clip so we can hear it.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Long weekend fast approaching -- plenty of time to install and ride lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks folks... Gonna try to get the install done today.
For those who asked:

Price - $430 CDN taxes in for ALL parts

The DB killer was $30

And yes, Kahuna can order any part from the Motovan catalogue. However, you would not be able to get Honda branded parts. Oil and air filters for example. I go to Brampton Powersports for those items.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
that's awesome! i love the fact that you can reuse the shield and make an aftermarket part look like it belongs on the bike. it sounds great and Canadian made also.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Installed... It's the 16 inch muffler. Sounds great! ...the bike has a whole new personality. I'm working on the video now... coming soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Sorry if that's huge.

I love my Hindle! I'll get some video of it today. What camera did you use wormburner, so the sound is comparable?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So here's the sound check. I was bored, so I added music off the top to date myself. Here's what the video doesn't tell you...

The DB insert does not cut the overall volume level of the muffler (which is good). But it does remove the harsh "barks" that come when you hit the throttle hard (even better!)

Overall, a great upgrade.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
that's the 16" muffler but is that the 2" or 2 1/4" pipe?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts