Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Had it for a couple weeks now. Not sure if theyve made it to the Caribbean or not. Guess I'll have to take mine with when I move there.
Nice! Was the bike what you expected it to be or what? Is it the ABS or non-ABS model? Taking the CBR250R to Jamaica is always a good idea! Doesnt Jamaica have a strong motorcycle community, i remember seeing a video about this a while back.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its non abs and I love it. Handles great and has plenty of power for what I need. Much more comfortable then the cruisers Ive owned. I think scooters are popular in the Caribbean, not sure about bikes. Planning on going finally this year so I can find out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Its non abs and I love it. Handles great and has plenty of power for what I need. Much more comfortable then the cruisers Ive owned. I think scooters are popular in the Caribbean, not sure about bikes. Planning on going finally this year so I can find out.
Any reason why non-ABS Over ABS?

to me it seems like Jamaicans love the same bikes I do. If i ever go to Jamaica im gonna make sure i go when Bike Week is on! Just look at this..

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Dont think any abs ones exist here in the states, at least not anywhere by me. If they had one id get it. Now if I was buying a big monster touring bike I would definetley want abs.
Wonder what the price of bikes are on the Islands?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.