Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got the tank sticker goo off finally too with the citrus goo gone, works great.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, tryin to figure out some cool graphics, want to do something with Jamaican colors.

·
Registered
131 Posts
she's looking good! im digging the sticker too.
How long have you had your CBR250R for? Do you know if Jamaica is getting CBR250r's, it would be cool to see some when i go on vacation in J.A.!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had it for a couple weeks now. Not sure if theyve made it to the Caribbean or not. Guess I'll have to take mine with when I move there.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Had it for a couple weeks now. Not sure if theyve made it to the Caribbean or not. Guess I'll have to take mine with when I move there.
Nice! Was the bike what you expected it to be or what? Is it the ABS or non-ABS model? Taking the CBR250R to Jamaica is always a good idea! Doesnt Jamaica have a strong motorcycle community, i remember seeing a video about this a while back.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its non abs and I love it. Handles great and has plenty of power for what I need. Much more comfortable then the cruisers Ive owned. I think scooters are popular in the Caribbean, not sure about bikes. Planning on going finally this year so I can find out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Its non abs and I love it. Handles great and has plenty of power for what I need. Much more comfortable then the cruisers Ive owned. I think scooters are popular in the Caribbean, not sure about bikes. Planning on going finally this year so I can find out.
Any reason why non-ABS Over ABS?

to me it seems like Jamaicans love the same bikes I do. If i ever go to Jamaica im gonna make sure i go when Bike Week is on! Just look at this..

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Dont think any abs ones exist here in the states, at least not anywhere by me. If they had one id get it. Now if I was buying a big monster touring bike I would definetley want abs.
Wonder what the price of bikes are on the Islands?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts