Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im new to the forum but already registered, since I gonna buy my CBR 250R tomorrow. Im studying on Bali and therefore will get an Indonesian model. I debated the endless red or black question already and want to go for the Red one :D

Most likely I am gonna go for the non-ABS version. However I read something interesting today on this website: MFM Dealer Resmi Honda CBR 250 R diBali - Pricelist/Daftar Harga/Kredit,Speksifikasi,Model

For those of you who dont speak Bahasa Indonesia, it states that the non ABS version, still has a Combined Braking System.

Now the question is, is there any truth in this statement? I mean it would be plausible, as they also sell other models here with a Combined Braking System and it would be a nice gadget.

Does anyone know for sure?

Regards

Daniel :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
The US models without ABS are not combined brake setups. Easiest way to tell is if there are multiple brake lines going to the calipers, it's a combined brake setup.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course... logical, should have thought about it haha :rolleyes:. Ok I gonna go to the dealer tomorrow and have a closer look. Would be very interesting, if they put in CBS for the Asian market, I would definitely like it. But I guess its rather unlikely, that the bikes here are different from the US ones (ok, besides color schemes).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts