Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Honda CBR250R - Digital LED Tail light - Where to get one?

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  like2bike 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, I got my CBR250R on May 9th and ever since I've been looking all over the internet for a specific tail light that my motorcycle instructor had. He had this tail light that he said was a digital integrated LED tail light. He said to just search the net for it, but this bike is soo new that I can't find one.

This specific tail light looks great, its super bright but the best thing is that when you go to brake, it flashes like 3 times slow then flashes 3 times really fast then it stays solid red.

I really can't wait to get this thing. It's perfect to get other drivers attention. He's had it for a couple years now and he's never been pulled over by cops or anything like that, cause they understand what its there for. But does anyone know where I can get one of these that could fit my CBR250?

Discussion starter · #4 ·
These are great, they're perfect! I'm ordering the P3 Lights right now! Thanks guys. This is exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to get them and install them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.