Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our little bike that could is now has celebrity status on Fuelly. Thanks guys and gals, it's all thanks to you for making a statement on how awesome our little 250's are by registering them on Fuelly.
Browse All Motorcycles | Fuelly

·
Registered
999 Posts
Cool. It happened earlier than I expected. I was betting on late February, early March :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
I noticed that just a few minutes ago. Put $25 in the car and whenever I'm there, I give the stats an eyeball.

Avg L/100km for the CBR = 3.5
Avg L/100km for the Ninja = 4.5

Range is a wash though because the of the Ninja's bigger fuel tank.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Our amazing little cycle has reached the exponential growth part of its popularity rise. They are sprouting up all over Los Angeles like weeds. I am seeing many of them on the road now. The fun factor of 23 HP along with the unmatched fuel efficiency that the weebee R offers is waxing in the public consciousness.
Look at Fuelly. We just reached the 300 CBR250R point. An epic milestone reflecting how much traction our cycle is having on the downtrodden public in a tough deflationary economy that cannot shake off the recession and reach escape velocity into true recovery for the middle class. Social mood is becoming darker, unemployment is back on the rise again.
I find that my CeeBee allows me to do more work, further away for less money and still make a profit. Transportation like the CeeBee is a way of adapting to the new normal deflationary reality we exist in and is a wave of the future. It and many prototypes like the NC700X will be the transportation rage of the future.
The Mantra "Less Is More" is resonating with the public.
Browse All Motorcycles | Fuelly
Honda CBR250R MPG Reports | Fuelly

We are in the fat part of the popularity power band now :D ;) :cool:

Reactions: pete_falcone

·
Registered
37 Posts
Never thought it was so much fun to fill the bike up..... always look forward to upload and see the new stats in Fuelly.... LOL

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Transportation like the CeeBee is a way of adapting to the new normal deflationary reality we exist in and is a wave of the future. It and many prototypes like the NC700X will be the transportation rage of the future. :
That's why it's important for these people to be trained properly and to start sensibly. So they can have long riding careers and not end up as a joke on youtube.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts