Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken advantage of the special CBR250R pre-order prices ?

A buddy of mine was telling me a Honda dealer near him was giving $500 off on the CBR250R ABS model making it $4500, no mark up, no freight charges, no PDI charge and a couple other things i forgot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
are you talking about us pricing? if you are then your buddy is being hosed by the dealer. the msrp on the abs model is $4499. which means with a $500 discount he is being charged $1 more than the msrp of the bike. if i were you tell him to look at other dealerships.

·
Registered
879 Posts
are you talking about us pricing? If you are then your buddy is being hosed by the dealer. The msrp on the abs model is $4499. Which means with a $500 discount he is being charged $1 more than the msrp of the bike. If i were you tell him to look at other dealerships.
i agreee

·
Registered
21 Posts
Has anyone taken advantage of the special CBR250R pre-order prices ?

A buddy of mine was telling me a Honda dealer near him was giving $500 off on the CBR250R ABS model making it $4500, no mark up, no freight charges, no PDI charge and a couple other things i forgot.

My local dealer will have them April at these "special prices" that are really only standard prices. $3999/$4499 plus tax and registration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts