Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi Topherguns, Had a great time as well. Nice to see you there. Took out the CBF 600. Very smooth engine; Nice bike... Honda quality all the way. Still love the 250r though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Where is the Honda ride day going next? If it is Kingston or Ottawa, I want to ride up on my CBR250R. I would take a spin on the doubleR's or a VFR1200 or Interceptor, or even an NT700 but am dying to ride a broken in CBR125R and PCX scooter. Did Honda bring a trailer full of bikes or did the dealer use theirs? Will they let me ride on a US license? Any food or music?
Hi sendler: I can't answer all of your questions but yes there was food (BBQ).
The event was held at Honda Canada headquarters (not a dealership). I believe they distribute to dealerships once the bikes arrive in Ontario. They had a skills event, an abs demonstration and group test rides. There were no scooters and the NT700 is not available in Canada just as the CBFs are not available Stateside. Attendance was by invitation (people who had bought 250rs and 1 guest) I thought of you today when I saw the new 125r with the orange rims. I was curious to ride it to compare with the 250r but (brace yourself) There simply is no comparison. I expected it to be the 250r with less hp but everything about the bike felt lower spec. In fact the engine will turn over even with the kill switch off. It is a great looking bike though. I hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.